Thursday Afternoons - 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm - 8 week course - Starting September 16th
Thu, 16 Sep 2021
Join us Thursday afternoons hand building unique vessels, cups, plates, decorative ware, functional ware and much more
Hand Building Pottery is an ancient art form which has recently been enjoying a surge in popularity. working with clay offers a wealth of different processes that give you the opportunity to create unique, decorative and functional artworks.
Beginning students welcome
- Thursday Afternoons: (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm) - Matt Wolf Cecil - 8 -week course starting September 16th
What’s included in this class:
- 1-$20 Clay Coupon.
- Glazes and slips used for class pieces
- 24x24x12 personal shelf with an additional clay shelf.
- Break room locker with lock for personal belongings.
- Community clay tools will be available for use during classroom hours.
- Students enrolled in classes will be allowed open studio/limited access (3-days a week) during the 8-week sessions.