Monday Mornings - 9:30am - 12:30pm - 8 week course - Starting September 13th
Mon, 13 Sep 2021
Beginning/Intermediate Wheel Throwing with Carolyn Livesey
Monday Mornings: (9:30am - 12:30pm) - Carolyn Livesey - 8-week course.
If you feel comfortable centering on the wheel then please join us for this amazing course learning new ways to tone and improve your skills on the wheel.
From bird feeders to plates to spheres - take your wheel throwing skills to a new level.
We encourage all level of throwers for this class.
Carolyn Livesey received a degree in art and is where she fell in love with pottery. It was the best of all the mediums she worked with: sculpture, painting and drawing. With the immediate gratification of throwing a pot and the magic of opening the glaze fired kiln, pottery became a passion.
What’s included in this class:
- 1-$20 Clay Coupon.
- Glazes and slips used for class pieces
- 24x24x12 personal shelf with an additional clay shelf.
- Break room locker with lock for personal belongings.
- Community clay tools will be available for use during classroom hours.
- Students enrolled in classes will be allowed open studio/limited access (3-days a week) during the 8-week sessions.