Class registration and our refund policy - Last Update July 31st 2021
The Clay Center of Santa Fe Mask Policy:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED - VACCINATED OR UNVACCINATED.
- Please social distance; 6 feet from others in the studio and retail front.
- It is mandatory for all students who are new to The Clay Center to attend the first of the 8 sessions for their specific class.
- Please register early in order to secure your spot in class.
- All classes require pre-registration and payment prior to attendance.
- We accept registrations up to 3 days before any class starts.
- You must be 18 years or older to attend our classes and workshops.
- We have a minimum requirement of 6 people per class. We reserve the right to cancel classes due to insufficient registration numbers.
- If the class you want is full, please call 505-930-1273 to be put on the waiting list. If there is a cancellation and a space for you becomes available, you will be notified at least 2 days before the class starts.
It is recommended that you come in to the retail store at least a week before your class to receive your coupons, pick out your clay and be shown your personal shelf.
What’s included in our 8-week class sessions - This information is provided on the class description pages.
- Absolutely No refunds or credits for those who refuse to pay attention to our COVID guidelines and class policies. If you fail or refuse to comply you will be asked to leave the studio or class.
- Absolutely No refunds or credits will be given if cancellation requests are received less than two weeks before the class starts.
- Class fees will not be prorated and missed classes cannot be made up. We will do our best to accommodate unavoidable cancellations caused by illness or major emergencies only.
- You will only be entitled to attend the class you paid for, without being allowed to sit in on other classes. Please respect others that have paid for their classes.
- If you are entitled to a refund it will be in the form of class credits for future classes no cash refunds. You must use your credit between the one you were refunded and the following session.
- No refunds for items purchased in our retail front after 60 days. No clay exchanges once the bag has been opened or used.
- Prompt attendance is required; it is not respectful to your instructor or other class students when you are late.
Refunds or credits will be issued if a class is cancelled due to:
- Insufficient registration (we will try and place you in another class if possible beforehand)
- Instructor cancellation due to illness (we will reschedule a make-up class)
- Snow day or other unpredictable circumstances, in which case a make-up day will be scheduled if possible
- COVID shutdowns by State.