Saturday Afternoons - 1:30 pm- 4:30 pm - 8 week course - Starting June 19th
Sat, 19 Jun 2021
Make Beautiful Designs on Your Clay Creations using Various Tools, Methods, Glazes and Oxides ...
Experiments in Ceramic Surface Treatments
- Decorative slip trailing
- Mishima/slip in-lay
- Advanced glazing techniques with pigments and washes
- Printing with ceramic ink.
- Image transfer with laser toner decals.
- Carving sgraffito designs.
- Using stencils and silkscreens with underglazes and slips
- Commercial underglaze transfers
Take the opportunity to try all the suface treatments that you've been dreaming about and learn completely new ones!
- Saturday Afternoons: (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm) - Maggie Beyeler - 8 -week course starting June 19th
What’s included in this class:
- 1-$15 Clay Coupon.
- 1-15% Coupon in the retail store for any additional New Mexico Clay for class.
- Studio Glazes and slips used for class pieces.
- 24x24x12 personal shelf with an additional clay shelf.
- Break room locker with lock for personal belongings.
- Community clay tools will be available for use during classroom hours.
- Students enrolled in classes will be allowed open studio/limited access (3-days a week) during the 8-week sessions.