Saturday Afternoons - 2pm - 5pm - 8 week course - Starting March 27th, 2021
Sat, 27 Mar 2021
Make Beautiful Designs on Your Clay Creations using Various Tools, Methods, Glazes and Oxides ...
In this 8-week course Maggie will lead you in making hand built pieces and then turning them into spectacular and eye catching objet d'art by appling surface treatments.
Enhance your Ceramic Pieces with a Variety of Surface Techniques Including but not Limited To:
- Slip Trailing to Create Unusual Textures.
- Mishima in-lay
- 3-D Designs
- Advanced Glazing Techniques.
- Printed Underglaze/Pigments.
- Image Transfer Decals.
- Using Brushing to its Full Potential.
- Sgraffito Designs.
- Using Stencils.
Take the opportunity to try all the suface treatments that you've been dreaming about and learn completely new ones!
Every week a new technique or method.
- Saturday Afternoons: (2pm - 5pm) - Maggie Beyeler - 8 -week course starting March 27th
What’s included in this class:
- 1-$15 Clay Coupon.
- 1-15% Coyote Glaze Coupon.
- 1-15% Coupon in the retail store for any additional New Mexico Clay for class.
- Studio Glazes and slips used for class pieces.
- 24x24x12 personal shelf with an additional clay shelf.
- Break room locker with lock for personal belongings.
- Community clay tools will be available for use during classroom hours.
- Students enrolled in classes will be allowed open studio/limited access (3-days a week) during the 8-week sessions.