Wednesday Afternoons - 2pm - 5pm - 8 week course - Starting March 24th, 2021
Wed, 24 Mar 2021
Have fun making something new every Saturday ... Join Maggie Mae in exploring a variety of ceramic projects every week including but not limited to:
- Dog/Cat Bowls
- Noodle/Rice Bowls
- Teacups/coffee mugs
- Small Pitchers
- Spoons, Ladles, Scoops
- Porcelain Jewlery
- Vases and Vessels
- Wall Plaques
- Platters and Trays
We will also focus on how to apply the following to make the above multiple-part forms;
- Multiple-part construction
- Cutting and darting for more complex forms
- Advanced glazing techniques; slips and pigments to enhance surfaces.
- Wednesday Afternoons: (2pm - 5pm) - Maggie Beyeler - 8 -week course starting March 24th
What’s included in this class:
- 1-$15 Clay Coupon.
- Glazes and slips used for class pieces
- 24x24x12 personal shelf with an additional clay shelf.
- Break room locker with lock for personal belongings.
- 1-15% coupon in the retail store for any additional New Mexico Clay for class.
- An additional 3 hour glazing class; Tips & Tricks, working with slips, oxides and glazes for Cone 6
- Community clay tools will be available for use during classroom hours.
- Students enrolled in classes will be allowed open studio/limited access (3-days a week) during the 8-week sessions.