Tuesday Mornings 9:30 am - 12:30 pm - 8 week course - Starting September 14th
Tue, 14 Sep 2021
Hand Building with John Morse - Hand Building Plates, Platters and Serving Vessels
This class is for students with previous clay experience who have created simple to advanced forms using various hand building techniques.
Plates, platters and serving vessels. From small dishes to serving platters to fruit bowls to cake pedestals. Success in making flat and functional serving pieces can be challenging. In this class we’ll explore some techniques and strategies for successful serve ware. For students with some previous clay experience.
- Tuesday Mornings: (9:30 am - 12:30 pm) - John Morse - 8 -week course.
What’s included in this class:
- 1-$20 Clay Coupon.
- Glazes and slips used for class pieces
- 24x24x12 personal shelf with an additional clay shelf.
- Break room locker with lock for personal belongings.
- Community clay tools will be available for use during classroom hours.
- Students enrolled in classes will be allowed open studio/limited access (3-days a week) during the 8-week sessions.