Tuesday Afternoons 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm - 8 week course - Starting June 15th
Tue, 15 Jun 2021
Hand Building with John Morse - Storage Containers
This class is for students with previous clay experience who have created simple to advanced forms using various hand building techniques.
Storage containers- Jars, boxes, canisters and bottles- In this class we’ll explore hand building techniques for making beautiful and functional covered containers.
- Tuesday afternoons: (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm) - John Morse - 8 -week course.
What’s included in this class:
- 1-$15 Clay Coupon.
- Glazes and slips used for class pieces
- 24x24x12 personal shelf with an additional clay shelf.
- Break room locker with lock for personal belongings.
- 1-15% coupon in the retail store for any additional New Mexico Clay for class.
- An additional 3 hour glazing class; Tips & Tricks, working with slips, oxides and glazes for Cone 6 or Cone 10
- Community clay tools will be available for use during classroom hours.
- Students enrolled in classes will be allowed open studio/limited access (3-days a week) during the 8-week sessions.