Thursday mornings 9:30 am - 12:30 pm 8 week course - Starting June 17th
Thu, 17 Jun 2021
Intermediate Wheel with Linda Tebbetts
This 8 week course offers you the opportunity to build on your previous throwing experience and work on self-initiated as well as guided work;
A broad range of topics will be covered such as;
- Throwing cups, mugs, bowls, vases and much more.
- You will be able to develop your own style by altering various forms.
- Trimming techniques and decorating ideas will be discussed and applied.
- Cutting and joining multi-piece vessels.
Intermediate skills required; if you feel comfortable centering then this class is for you.
What’s included in this class:
- 1-$15 Clay Coupon.
- Glazes and slips used for class pieces
- 24x24x12 personal shelf with an additional clay shelf.
- Break room locker with lock for personal belongings.
- 1-15% coupon in the retail store for any additional New Mexico Clay for class.
- An additional 3 hour glazing class; Tips & Tricks, working with slips, oxides and glazes for Cone 6
- Community clay tools will be available for use during classroom hours.
- Students enrolled in classes will be allowed open studio/limited access (3-days a week) during the 8-week sessions.Please read the Class Registration and Refund Policy Page before signing up for any of our classes, thank you!Once you register you will be sent our policy and procedures information packet for our studio.