Saturday Afternoons - 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm - 8 week course - Starting September 18th
Sat, 18 Sep 2021
Learn how to use basic molded forms to construct unique and individual functional ceramics. This class will focus on plaster slump and hump molds, as well as making your own bisque molds, to;
- Learn how to use multiple molds together to create more complex forms
- Learn new handle and feet-making techniques to enhance your molded pieces
- Easily make sets of bowls/plates/platters
- Saturday Afternoons: (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm) - Maggie Mae Beyeler - 8 -week course starting September 18th
What’s included in this class:
- 1-$20 Clay Coupon.
- Glazes and slips used for class pieces
- 24x24x12 personal shelf with an additional clay shelf.
- Break room locker with lock for personal belongings.
- Community clay tools will be available for use during classroom hours.
- Students enrolled in classes will be allowed open studio/limited access (3-days a week) during the 8-week sessions.