Now Taking Applications for April Limited Access Only! No Day Access or Full Access at This Time.
Please submit form below:
Due to the COVID-19 virus open studio applications are necessary; we are limiting the number of people accessing the open studio space in each category. If you are interested in participating in the open studio space, you will need to fill out the form below. Also at this time we are asking open studio members to follow our schedule of days and times for the clay process you work with. We have a studio limit of no more than 15 people social distanced in our 8,000 square feet studio at one time.
- Mondays: Wheel practice 2-5
- Tuesdays: Wheel practice 10-1, Hand Building practice 10-1
- Wednesdays: Wheel practice 10-5, Hand Building practice 2-5
- Thursdays: Wheel practice 10-5, Hand Building 10-5
- Fridays: All Practices 10-5
- Saturdays: Hand Building 2-5
- Sundays: Closed
To participate in any of the open studio options you must be 18 years or older, have clay experience and have pre-registered.
Kiln firings incur additional costs.
Once we have received your application for group studio space, we will notify you when a spot in the group studio space is available. Upon notification, we will accept your first month’s rental, to secure your space.