Workshop registration and our refund policy - Last Update August 25th
We realize that the Governor's office has posted an updated public health order that adopts the CDC mask guidance for fully vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals. As a business we can decide to keep our mask and vaccination policy in place and we ask that you respect our decision on this:
The Clay Center of Santa Fe COVID policies:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED - VACCINATED OR UNVACCINATED in our store and studio. (updated July 31st)
- Please social distance; 6 feet from others in the studio and retail front.
- At this time we feel that it is important to require anyone attending our classes, workshops or open studio to be vaccinated. (updated August 25th)
This is an honor system; we have survived over a year of COVID and we are still here for you, so let’s make sure we all stay safe, happy, healthy and open.
- Please register early in order to secure your spot in the workshop.
- All workshops require pre-registration and payment prior to attendance.
- We accept registrations up to 3 days before any workshop starts.
- You must be 18 years or older to attend our classes and workshops.
- We have a minimum requirement of 6 people per workshop. We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient registration numbers.
- If the workshop you want is full, please call 505-930-1273 to be put on the waiting list. If there is a cancellation and a space for you becomes available, you will be notified at least 2 days before the workshop starts.
- Absolutely No refunds or credits for those who refuse to pay attention to our COVID guidelines and policies. If you fail or refuse to comply you will be asked to leave the studio or workshop.
- Absolutely No refunds or credits will be given if cancellation requests are received less than 2 weeks before the workshop starts.
- If you are entitled to a refund it will be in the form of credits for future workshops no cash refunds.
- No refunds for items purchased in our retail front after 60 days. No clay exchanges once the bag has been opened or used.
Refunds or credits will be issued if a workshop is cancelled due to:
- Insufficient registration.
- Instructor cancellation due to illness (we will reschedule a make-up workshop)
- COVID shutdowns by State.