Workshop registration and our refund policy - Last Update July 31st
COVID Update and Restrictions:
The Clay Center of Santa Fe Mask Policy:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED - VACCINATED OR UNVACCINATED
- Please social distance; 6 feet from others in the studio and retail front.
- We practice social distancing please work at least 6 feet from other students.
- Please register early in order to secure your spot in the workshop.
- All workshops require pre-registration and payment prior to attendance.
- We accept registrations up to 3 days before any workshop starts.
- You must be 18 years or older to attend our classes and workshops.
- We have a minimum requirement of 6 people per workshop. We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient registration numbers.
- If the workshop you want is full, please call 505-930-1273 to be put on the waiting list. If there is a cancellation and a space for you becomes available, you will be notified at least 2 days before the workshop starts.
- Absolutely No refunds or credits for those who refuse to pay attention to our COVID guidelines and policies. If you fail or refuse to comply you will be asked to leave the studio or workshop.
- Absolutely No refunds or credits will be given if cancellation requests are received less than 2 weeks before the workshop starts.
- If you are entitled to a refund it will be in the form of credits for future workshops no cash refunds.
- No refunds for items purchased in our retail front after 60 days. No clay exchanges once the bag has been opened or used.
Refunds or credits will be issued if a workshop is cancelled due to:
- Insufficient registration.
- Instructor cancellation due to illness (we will reschedule a make-up workshop)
- COVID shutdowns by State.
Open Studio Access is closed during our workshops to allow for social distancing as well as giving special attention to our workshop attendees.